Sunday, December 11, 2011

Pranked

During the High School Basket Ball game my friends pulled a prank on me by plastic wrapping my car all the way around! They did a nice job. It took me a good ten minutes to get into my car.








I did deserve the prank though. It was payback from my friend Brock. This week it has been in the single digits so it is very cold, anyways Brock parks his car out side and at about 9:00 on Tuesday night Britton and I froze his door shut by poring water on the doors. We layered it on about 15 times using about a half gallon of water on the driver door. After we finished it was about a centimeter thick and there was no way he was getting in to his car the next morning:) He said he had to climb into the drivers seat from the back door :) High School is so much fun, I am glad I have wholesome friends who can understand a good joke!


1 comments:

Unknown said...

That is funny ... Addie was telling me all out it.